18th Century North America – Part 3
£90.00 – £99.00
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/harrymar/public_html/wp-content/themes/harry-margary/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 25
The final part of the series covers a collection of maps reproduced in 20 sheets plus a cover sheet and an introduction by William P Cumming and Douglas W Marshall, Curator of Maps at William L Clements Library, Universtity of Michigan.
– North America and the West Indies, by Emmanuel Bowen and John Gibson, 1775 in 4 sheets covering an area 5 deg N to 50 deg N and from 50 deg W to 115 deg W, at a scale 1 inch to 75 miles.
– Pennsilvania by W Scull, 1775, in 3 sheets at a scale of 1 inch to 5 miles.<br> – North and South Carolina, by Henry Mouzon, 1775, in 4 sheets at a scale of 1 inch to 20 miles.
– The Peninsula, and Coast of West Florida and Louisiana, by Thomas Jefferys, 1775, in 2 sheets at a scale of 1 inch to 20 miles.
– Course of the River Mississippi by Lt Ross, 1775, in 2 sheets at a scale of 1 inch to 15 miles.
– Quebec, by Captain Carver, 1776, in 1 sheet at a scale of 1 inch to 35 miles.
– Chart of the River St Lawrence, by Thomas Jefferys, 1775, in 2 sheets at a scale of 1 inch to 10 miles.
– A Chart of the Gulf of St Lawrence in 1 sheet at a scale of 1 inch to 20 miles.
– Nova Scotia and Cape Breton Island, by Thomas Jefferys, 1775, in 1 sheet at a scale of 1 inch to 30 miles.